Wednesday 12 December 2007

WYM Europop Advent Calendar: 12/12

Today is my last day at Europop Mansions Surrey Branch for a while :( Not sure how often I'll be blogging for the next month or so seeing as our internet connection at home is,erm,antiquated to say the least.But anyway,today's song isn't exactly a Christmas song,but Keira wanted me to include it because it's 'snowy and festive.'Well,that or she just wanted to look at Dima Bilan.It's from the Vremya Reka album,and it's Ya Tebya Pomnyu (I remember you).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww, i love this song. One of his best actually (Ty Dolzhna still kicks butt!). And the video is festive dammit! Being a bit naff just makes it all the more festive. Thanks for putting this on Rach :)

Raquelita said...

That's alright,it was either this or another Latvian one.But I think I'll save that for later :) Yes,it is one of his best songs,very calming too.