Wednesday 5 December 2007

Un dimanche comme ça

Just a quick post before I'm off to my department's Christmas party.I've been told I have to take some Russian music with me,because we're not allowed anything in English.Fine by me,I love a bit of Chelsi promotion!Anyway,a few months ago when I was really excited about getting La Preuve du Contraire by Jonatan Cerrada (couple of years late,I know),I mentioned that one of my favourite songs on the album was Un Dimanche d'Automne.Well I've been listening to Jonatan quite a bit lately,and found a video (again,an old one) of him doing it live on French telly.It's nice :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You found it? I think you'll find it was me (although only because you found the other one).

You have been busy on here - I go away for one night, and come back to about 12 million blogs. We gotta get you a hobby :P

Raquelita said...

Cheeky wunch (was that you or Diana actually,I can't remember?)- this is my hobby!Yeah sorry about that,I forgot it was you who found it,oops!