Saturday 8 December 2007

The Momentous 100th Post!


After 7 whole months of sharing my innermost thoughts on fabulous pieces of Europop (mostly,"ooh isn't Dima gorgeous?" And,"Aaaaagh it's a new Chelsi video!"),I've finally reached 100 posts,which seems to be a bit of a blogging milestone.When I first started Work Your Magic back in June it was just something to do really,I didn't think anyone would actually read it,so thank you everyone who does,and who leaves me comments and has a link to me on their page (even esctoday.com has acknowledged me,which I was quite excited about!)
Anyway,better be off to watch the X Factor results now,I shall return later with today's Christmas song,and some other stuff too :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Поздравляю вас!

Keep you the good work!

Looking forward to the next 100!

Raquelita said...

Aww,thank you! :)

Laura (EuropeCrazy) said...

Congratulations on reaching the big 100th! I love your blog, it's one of my favourites! Here's to the next 100 posts - cheers! :-)