Tuesday 26 June 2007

The Queen of all things fabulous


I think Sopho Khalvashi is my new favourite person.I loved My Story at Eurovision,and I also loved her fabulous dress (not the scary pink one from the national finals,the red one).So I just went on her website and she's got loads of songs you can download on there.My particular favourites are Fantasy Land,Tell Me Why,You Don't Know How I Feel and the interestingly titled On Adjarian Motives.She also does some pretty super ballads as well.And,according to the biography page,she likes Paolo Coelho!She is indeed fabulous.Thank God there's more to Georgian music than Katie Melua!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didnt know you liked Paolo Coelho...

Raquelita said...

Ja,I've been reading some of his stuff lately,I've just got The Alchemist from the library,but haven't started it yet,I've heard that's meant to be one of the best ones.

Anonymous said...

Hi! I am administrator of Sopho's site. I am happy that you like her songs! :) Thanks that you wrote so nice post! :)

I also hope that you will write on forum www.sophokhalvashi.net

Maybe we all be good friends. :)