Wednesday 13 June 2007

Bored. Today is not a good day

What are your 2 favourite ice cream toppings?
Crumbled up flake and bubblegum sauce. Mmm…I wish we had ice cream vans around here :(

What is your favorite breed of dog?
Huskies I think. Apparantly we’re gonna get another dog, I’m not quite sure why, Marko is enough to handle. But if we get one, I want a Siberian husky that we shall call Dima, or a little fluffy Italian Bolognese spaniel that I’d call Lorenzo

What music puts you in the mood for a tropical getaway vacation?
Ooh…Wonderful Place by Kristoffer Karlsson is the ultimate holiday song I think. Haven’t heard it for aaaaages. Also some dance stuff like Skies by DJ Doublestar and Sans Egal by Stefano Sorrentino are quite holidayey. Haven’t heard them for ages either.

You're stuck on a deserted tropical island. Assuming you have a way to play music, what five albums do you want to have with you? MP3 players do NOT count!
Mmm…1- Coming Home by Aleksander With
2- And The Glass Handed Kites by Mew
3- Revolverheld by well…Revolverheld
4- A Part of Me by Kurt Nilsen
5- Enjoy the Ride by Marie Serneholt

If you could start a magazine, what would it be about? Who or what would be on the cover of the first issue?
It would blatantly be about Europop, I think there’s somewhat of a niche in the market. The cover would be that nice picture of Dima Koldun in his pants. I can’t think of a better picture to attract someone to buy a magazine. Unless of course there was one of Arseniy Borodin in his pants…

No comments: