Friday 22 June 2007

I love the Norwegians!

The aforementioned VG concert is actually being shown live on the VG and NRK websites,how happy am I?!I have ice cream,strawberries AND Norway on the telly.Fabulous!And it appears to be raining in Oslo,so I'm probably better off here anyway :)

*UPDATE* -They appear to like their chav pop in Norway.I think this is the 3rd consecutive girl I've seen wearing dodgy sports gear and lots of gold :S
- Oh my God.Norwegian technopop is officially FABULOUS
-There's more chavs on now so I'll tell you about Kurt Nilsen's new song.It's amazing.Sounds a bit Andreas Johnson-esque,which can only be a good thing.It's called Push Push and apparantly he released it in Norway this month.Mmm,did I mention I didn't think my trip through properly?There's no video on youtube unfortunately,hopefully NRK will keep this on their site so I can sneakily record it with my camera and convert it into a dodgy mp3...
- Ooh, a gratuitous shot of Aker Brygge.How I miss Oslo!

No comments: