Monday 22 December 2008

Update

Apologies for the lack of posties- I'm back in the UK with the Island Monkeys and the first computer ever made.Seriously,even your old Amstrad ones with the tape decks were quicker.Anyway,I hope to remedy this within the next week or so by means of a new computer,but if not,I'll be back in good old Deutschland on January 3rd with a semi-reliable internet connection.In the meantime,you could always have a looky at the best song I've heard in the last week- Allein Allein by Polarkreis 18.Youtube linking is out of the question for this biblical relic,but I'm sure you can find it yourself if you really want to :)

1 comment:

Laura (EuropeCrazy) said...

Allein Allein is great - I can't get that chorus out of my head!!

Hope Santa brings you that new computer and that your festive season is filled with fabulous-ness!!! :))))