Thursday 18 December 2008

Top 50- 37: You think I'm strong and know the way



Ich+Ich- Stark

Ich+Ich were introduced to me by another of my acquaintances here in Kiel.Having heard his usual taste in music,I wasn't expecting too much from them,but I was very pleasantly surprised.If you don't know- Ich+Ich are Annette Humpe and Adel Tawil (who did the Prison Break theme Ich Glaub an Dich with Azad).He has a very lovely voice indeed,as does Annette on the occasions she sings.Stark is a nice chillout song I think,although the lyrics are pretty sad (general theme being stuck in a rut and not knowing what to do with your life by the looks of things).The duo's latest single comes later on in my chart...

1 comment:

Laura (EuropeCrazy) said...

Didn't realise he was the Prison Break-theme-guy! I liked "Vom Selben Stern" quite a lot too, and I wondered what had happened to them.

They are an intriguing, unusual duo and this is very nice indeed.