Friday 19 December 2008

Top 50- 28: One day you will be mine and that's the way I feel




Aleksei Vorobyov- New Russian Kalinka


No wait,a man that hot deserves 2 pictures.



Note the scarves in both of them.I'm a big fan of men in scarves.

Mmmmmmm....As well as being the fittest man alive (yes,it's official),Lyosha is a great pop singer.The original message of the New Russian Kalinka that we liked so much- ie,give Russian music a chance- has been lost in the new version (the New New Russian Kalinka?) and it just isn't as good when it's about a girl.Doesn't make much sense.I still think the original would have been great at ESC- bet Europe's grandmas would have loved him being the nice wholesome Russian boy that he is (I know my nan would have anyway),every other woman in Europe would have loved him,the gayers would have loved him...Oh! And NRK is a million times better than Believe of course.

1 comment:

Aventurière Zeta said...

He deserves as many pictures as possible!!!

I wholeheartedly agree with: 1) the scarves; 2) the fittest man alive title; and 3) grandmas loving him.

Oh Lyosha.

I stumbled upon your blog when looking for Vorobyov-related links...and what a treasure mine of Europop this is! I'll be a regular reader from now on, thanks. :D