Thursday 11 December 2008

Belarussian national final news

So the semi-finalists for the Belarussian selection have been announced.Probably about 6 months ago,but hey,I've been away :)

Good news- Litesound are back
Bad news- It's a duet with Dakota (I assume the Dakota from FZ7),who's also got a solo entry too.Nothing against Dakota,but I HATE DUETS!

More bad news- Gunesh is back
Even more bad news- So are The Champions. Although the song is called Shake it,Europe, so it might not be all bad.

Good news- Pincode aren't back

Haven't heard of any of the others,but the Alex Patlis band will be in it (ex lead singer of Noviy Jerusalem)- this is a song of his that I quite like,called Snegapad.What was I saying about duets...?



There's also your typical rock guy- Pyotr Elfimov

There's a big old fashioned ballad (this is the actual ESC song)

And that's all I can find for now.An exciting lineup,I'm sure you'll agree :/

No comments: