Friday 19 December 2008

Top 50- 29: I'm asking you to change my life



Tiziano Ferro- Indietro

Alla mia età is Tiziano's best album to date I think.I've only listened to the whole thing once (on youtube that is)- mother bought me the CD in Italy and I haven't been back to Britain to be able to listen to it yet- but I liked pretty much all of the songs from the first listen,which can't be said about the other albums of his I have.I'm picking Indietro because it's kind of anthemic I think.At least,the chorus is anyway.I'm really not loving the English version with Kelly Rowland,something about it just doesn't sound right.But it's still good to hear Tiziano singing in English (and Kelly doing her Italian bit at the end!),and there's some nice lines in it,such as "I thought I was cursed, destined to be lonely,a circle in a world of squares where nobody knows me" Love it.

No comments: