Tuesday 16 December 2008

Oh dear oh dear :(

My fears are confirmed- the Litesound/Dakota duet is awful.



I mean,it's OK,it's hardly Do You Believe and would be completely out of place at Eurovision.Dimitry's voice is great as ever,but the song would sound a million times better if they,erm,ditched Dakota maybe? Just my suggestion.Anyway,they made it through to the final somehow,so someone must have liked it.

I didn't even know the semi final was tonight,what sort of Belarussian music fan am I?!

Anyway,these peeps are also in the final...

Petr Elfimov- Eyes that never lie
(ugh)
Domenika- This is my day (it's certainly not my day)
Gunesh- Fantastic Girl (do we really have to be subjected to Miss "I'm so quirky" Gunesh every year?)
Veter v Golove- Or-or-and (if you just listen and don't watch,it's bearable.Just about)

Methinks it won't be necessary to start planning your trip to Minsk in May 2010 just yet.Seriously Belarus,you have Dima,you have Ruslan,you even have Dima's brother!They can't be the only good singers you have,surely?Sort it out!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

her english are awful and her voice too =///

Anonymous said...

As the line goes in the EVIL DEAD:
turn it off
Turn It Off
TURN IT OFFFFFFFF!

(and then zombies come out of the floor)

It will likely win and go to Moscow.