Monday 1 September 2008

I want you to miss me before you forget me

My one and only lovely German friend has been practically my only source of entertainment and new music since I've been here,despite being a whole 80km away.Now normally the songs he sends me are a bit hit and miss,but this one is einfach toll!.Karpatenhund are from Köln and by rights I shouldn't really like them seeing as they are a) a bit indie and b) fronted by a girl.I'm loving Zusammen Verschwinden (Disappear Together) though- it's funky,it's catchy and I love the lyrics,both in terms of content and rhymes...

2 comments:

Myfizzypop said...

ooo it's very good. i must have been tuned to a rubbish station in austria as the pop music there was dire (well they played lots of maroon 5 which is obviously good, but only the ballads) apart from when inbetween Celine Dion's latest (she has a latest?) and a Bryan Adams "classic" there was BeFour. Who also appeared in my MacDonalds happy meal. Who knew!

Raquelita said...

Haha,they were in my local McDonalds yesterday too!No I think you were probably listening to a typical station- if Austria's anything like Germany then ballads are commonplace.Although I seem to have heard nothing but bloody Coldplay since I've been here- in shops,in cars,on the radio :/