Wednesday 3 September 2008

I'm slowly getting closure,I guess it's really over

It's only been a week,but being here has had 2 noticeable effects on me: a) I think in a weird mix of German and English a lot of the time and b) Something weird's happening with my taste in music.I mentioned Karpatenhund last time (still loving Zusammen Verschwinden),and now there's this...



Daughtry are American (I normally hate American music) and there's far too much guitar for my normal liking.But I heard Over You this afternoon whilst shopping for tat in Wicky,a tat shop on Holstenstrasse,and thought "wow what an amazingly well-written,catchy chorus" (or rather in my current brain state- something like "Dieses Lied ist so catchy and well geschrieben,oder?").Then again I might have just been overexcited about hearing something other than sodding Coldplay for once...

No comments: