Monday 29 September 2008

WYM Official Top 10: Week 2

10: BWO- Lay Your Love On Me
9: Dima Koldun- Kazhdiy Den Na Zemlye (I do tend to get bored with Dima songs quite quickly...)
8: The Rasmus- Living In a World Without You
7: Take That- Pray (God knows why,I hated them first time around,but since buying the Greatest Hits album for (and subsquently stealing back from) my dad,I've been really getting into them)
6: Teitur- The Singer (Love this video,the way he nails the ending makes me all goosepimply.I can't wait for Friday)
5: Marie Picasso- Out of My Hands
4: BiS- Katya (read an amusing story about this song that I might write about some time if I can be bothered.Then again,it was probably made up anyway)
3: Leona Lewis- Better in Time
2: Baracuda- I Will Love Again

Now I've never been a fan of Queen,but my God this version of one of their songs is amazing...

1: Friðrik Ómar- Somebody to Love

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kazhdiy Den-thats great song <3

Raquelita said...

It is- one of the better new ones defintely :) Do we know what's happening about Dima's album yet,has it actually been released?

Anonymous said...

Yes, it will be relesed now in October, you know, Lunev is not his producer anymore :/

Raquelita said...

Yeah I heard that- he was Dima's third producer in 2 years or something wasn't he?I wonder what will happen now...

Anonymous said...

yes, after kirkorov and drobysh, cause he didnt let him to put his songs to his album. so now dims is the producer of hiself