Tuesday 2 September 2008

Pandemonium...

...is what BWO are releasing in Britain.How exciting!Apparantly the next single from it will be Will My Arms Be Strong Enough.Not one of the best songs I don't think.If Lay Your Love On Me,which is an absolutely brilliant song,only got to No.69, I doubt WMABSE will get any higher in the charts.
Anyway,let's watch the fabulous Bells of Freedom- the first song off of Pandemonium.Is it just me,or does Martin look particularly cute in this video?



I love the Swedes.If only Queer Idol was a real programme...

3 comments:

Laura (EuropeCrazy) said...

Great, mad, camp-as-a-row-of-tents video. They are just brilliant at what they do. And Martin is just gorgeousness itself.

I'm not really keen on "Will My Arms Be Strong Enough" - wrong choice for a single. I still can't get over "Lay Your Love On Me" not making the UK top 40. Too good for this country I reckon.

Myfizzypop said...

I insist that I am a presenter on Queer Idol. I will hug and comfort the contestants when they are tragically eliminated.

Anyway BWO! My love for them knows no bounds. They should release Bells of Freedom here now, and then the gorgeous Destiny of Love at Christmas...

Raquelita said...

OK Paul,you can be the presenter,as long as I can present the spin-off show on ITV2- I'd be much better than that idiot Cotton :)

I've never heard Destiny of Love actually,I'll have to check it out.

I think it's definitely right to say Lay Your Love On Me was too good for Britain- maybe if they did some kind of indie remix and called themselves The BWO,they might have done better :)