Sunday 21 September 2008

Everything but lies can survive

Whereas Chelsi have taken their time to release the very substandard Mladshaya Sestryonka,there's no stopping the hit machine that is Dima Koldun these days.I think I mentioned Surrender and Plohaya Novosti,but there's quite a few others I haven't got round to listening to properly yet.My favourite one of the moment though is Kazhdiy Den Na Zemlye (Every day on Earth).The lyrics are a bit wishy-washy (see post title for a probably badly translated example),but it's a really good tune that reminds me of a kind of cross between Land of Make Believe (in places anyway) and something I can't quite remember the name of right now.Anyway,here's Mr K at the Belarussian national finals of Junior Eurovision looking resplendent in a washed-out denim ensemble.Thankfully it stops just before he starts singing Surrender- I'm really not liking that one very much.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that's a really great song, dima wrote the music :))