Thursday 18 September 2008

I'm yours or nothing

There's been quite a bit of talk lately about BiS representing Russia at Moscow 2009.Or they're currently working on a song for the national finals anyway.Although this isn't quite as exciting as it would be if it was Chelsi,I reckon Vlad and Dima would be pretty good.What with Kirkorov allegedly presenting,and BiS singing- there's gonna be a hell of a lot of hairspray going on in the Olympiski Arena...



That's their new song (Katya) by the way.There's clappy bits in the chorus,a funky funky beat AND (eventually) a key change.What's not to like?OK,so they do tend to sound a bit bored when they sing,and the lyrics make no sense to me at all,but whatever.

The boys tend to be quite into their futuristic videos.This is Tvoi Ili Nichei (Yours or Nothing)- their first single I believe.



Who knows- if they do end up at Eurovision,maybe we'll end up with a S.A.G.A.P.O style performance.Now that would be a treat wouldn't it?!

5 comments:

Myfizzypop said...

i love how you say eventually there is a key change, like you are hanging on for it to happen. "is it now? Oh :( Is it now? Oh :( Is it - oh yes, it#s here. hurrah"

:) Brilliant!

Anonymous said...

Damn, here I am thinking you were talking about "bis" from Glasgow representing someone at Eurovision. That would be excellent. Unfortunately they broke up... **sniff**

Raquelita said...

Oh God,I don't think Scottish Bis would have gone down too well with the Eurovison Schlager purists among us! Then again,the Russians probably won't either :)

As for the key change- it was a good 15 seconds later than I anticipated!

Keira said...

I love the way they manage to get their name-logo in both videos. Tvoi ili nichey on the music player. And as for Katya, they just plastered it across Dima's t-shirt.
I like the fact that Dima's doing this strange dance style during katya, and at the end when they put em together, Dima's still doing it, but Vlad just looks a bit embarrassed and stand swaying a bit with hands in pockets.

Raquelita said...

Haha,I never noticed that before- Dima does seem to be a bit more exciteable than Vlad,what with the cartwheels and everything.That's just the nature of being called Dima I suppose.
Bugger,really must get ready for work now,I have to leave in 15 minutes- bloody BiS distracting me yet again!