Sunday 6 April 2008

Je suis de retour...

Bonjour everyone- Work Your Magic has returned. I know it’s only been 2 weeks but it seems like a lot longer since I last posted, especially seeing as there’s been so much Euro-related stuff going on. One of the biggest things of course has been Sergey Lazarev’s UK tour. It’s nice to see him finally over here- me and Keira have said for absolutely ages that his music is so British radio friendly that we think he’d do quite well over here. Unfortunately, I didn’t know about this tour until about 3 days before it started, and I wasn’t in Surrey when he did his Camberley gig and Keira and Andy from GU2 radio went to interview him. This was disappointing to say the least, but I’ve heard the results of the interview, and we’ll be playing it on the first Sounds of Europe show when we get back to Guildford (15th April). In the meantime, check out Fizzy Pop to read Paul’s interview with him in London. It’s all good stuff :)
Also, myself and Keira have just come back from Paris, which was great fun and very educational for me. More about that over on my new blog Parlez-vous Europop? What I will be writing about here though is our fantastic night at the Sentier des Halles, where we fell in love with Jonatan Cerrada all over again.

1 comment:

Laura (EuropeCrazy) said...

Welcome back!!

Glad you loved Paris, what a fantastic city,it's impossible not to fall in love with it. I've been about five or six times now and it's just a magical place.

And I can't wait to hear about Jonatan - good to know he's still around.