Wednesday 16 April 2008

Panic...

I'm having a nightmare so far this morning- I took half an hour to translate a sentence earlier (well,it was difficult,but still,half an hour?) and I have a horrible horrible Russian grammar exam in 55 minutes.I hate Russian grammar more than anything else in the world- yes,even more than the Alphabeat song.Anyway,I've really been getting into this song since,well,yesterday so I thought I'd post the video.It's by Tina Karol and it's called Lyublyu Yevo (I love him).Much more chilled out than Show Me Your Love and not half as screechy as Nochenka.It's good stuff.We'll probably play it on Sounds of Europe next week.Which incidentally you can listen back to on www.gu2.co.uk (Although you have to click the 10pm and 11pm Tuesday links because there's an issue with the system at the minute).It was a good show this week- the Sergey Lazarev interview,tales of our trip to Paris,and some unintentional innuendoes.What more could you want?!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh yes, we'll give him a hard one...

Anonymous said...

when r u going to write something for chelsi or fabrika 6

Anonymous said...

hmm, so just got round to watching that video, and I know she's been compared to Shakira before but this video is rather familiar. In Shakira's video for Whenever Wherever, doesnt she start in water, walk around a bit, and then jump of a high ledge back into water again...

Either way the song has really grown on me.

Raquelita said...

Fabrika 6 and Chelsi...well there doesn't seem to be much happening that's very exciting at the minute.All I've heard is that Chelsi are meant to be shooting a video for Ya Ne Umru Bez Tvoi Lyubvi and Dima Koldun's doing one for Tsaryevna.But I heard that ages ago.Still no more news about Chelsi's tour (Germany,Japan etc) yet either :(
Yeah,she sounds quite a lot like Shakira in this song as well I think,more than she does in some of her other songs anyway.