Friday 21 March 2008

Back soon...

I haven't been writing much lately,this is for 2 reasons.Mostly because I've been sooooooo busy with work and such stuff,but also (as has been the case more recently),I've become very disillusioned (not sure if that's the right word) with a lot of things lately- in terms of music and more personal things.So I'm going to take a break for a while and be back (preferably before Eurovision :)) hopefully with a few changes to this blog too.
I shall leave you with the new (and rather lovely) video to Era Stupendo,the song which I really hope will win in Belgrade in May.Enjoy,and see you soon!

4 comments:

Laura (EuropeCrazy) said...

Sorry to hear that :-(

Anyway I'm sending you a big virtual poptastic hug and I hope you enjoy your 'time out' and that you manage to sort out whatever's on your mind right now. I was going through a really bad time a few weeks ago but managed to get through it and things are a lot better now, also found that writing the blog helped me, but there are other times when you just need that break.

Oh...and "Era Stupendo" is rather fab too, and what an appropriate way to sign off as that's a perfect description of your blog so far! :)

Hoping you have a happy Easter and looking forward to seeing you back here again soon. X

Poster Girl said...

I'm so sorry to hear that as well! I hope things start to get better for you, musically and personally, and I can't wait for your return.

(Related to the last bit of your post, I LOVE "Era Stupendo.")

Anonymous said...

Ok, so I just played this to G, and he wasnt overly impressed (even less impressed by Believe mind you). He reckons Paolo has a whiny voice, 'like Coldplay' apparently :/

Anonymous said...

hm, are you swedish?
in many of your blogs you're using swedish words..
so I just thought you maybe were swe ^^

If you are, it would be nice to discuss Russian music with you, as you have a really great taste in music ^^