Tuesday 22 April 2008

More exciting times!

Me and Keira are off to the Scala on Friday to the Eurovision party,I'm so excited!To be honest I only really want to see Euroband,but Ani Lorak's gonna be there so we're hoping to maybe get a glimpse of the Russian overlord himself,Filip Kirkorov.Also,according to esctoday.com,there's still another 2 acts to be announced- one of them being from this year's contest and one being a former ESC participant.I'd quite like it to be Dima Koldun please.Wouldn't be completely disappointed about seeing Jonatan Cerrada twice in a month either :)
Anyway,on the subject of Eurovision,I had my French translation exam today.We had to translate an article from the BBC about Sebastien Tellier's ESC song and all the controversy it's caused in France for being in English.That was quite exciting.I would post the video to Divine on here but to be honest I've gone off of the song a bit.So instead,here's Carla Bruni singing Quelqu'un m'a dit (Somebody told me).We're playing it on Sounds of Europe tonight.Along with the amazing Norwegian song I'm listening to right now.(Clue: it should have won Melodi Grand Prix and has fabulously silly lyrics) :)

2 comments:

Laura (EuropeCrazy) said...

You lucky people, getting to the Eurovision party - that should be a great night. I really like that Euroband song, although the video's a bit mad!

Anonymous said...

hey enjoy it!ill be there aswell plus nanne is now on the bill aswell!ill be wrapped up in my swedish flag!
Aidan