Friday 18 April 2008

Exciting times! For me anyway...


So I found out today I got my job in Kiel.I'll be working at what looks like an EU-related company (fabulous!) starting from September 1st.It's as close to Scandinavia as I can get,and from the pictures I've seen,it looks a little bit like Oslo in places :) Hopefully I'll get to nip down south in the winter to go and watch some ski jumping too...Just hope I hear from Paris soon and then everything will be sorted.
Anyway,what better way of celebrating than watching a nice video of Jonatan Cerrada singing Nada es Para Siempre on October 21st last year wearing a lovely lovely outfit?(And also the only picture of him that seems to exist of him at the Sentier on the night we saw him :) )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aha, just noticed that photo includes the shoes that I was telling you about...