Monday 21 January 2008

C'è una parte di me che tacere non sa

Last Sunday we were having fabulous fun in London amongst thousands of Russians and lots of plastic flags. This Sunday we've been sitting in our front room in Guildford amongst lots of deflating balloons and watching our newly made Chelsi DVD on loop.Yes,it's been a boring day to say the least,but just now I discovered (I don't know how I didn't know about it before),that Paolo Meneguzzi's Eurovision song is now on youtube.Hurrah!

I've been looking forward to hearing Era Stupendo (It was wonderful) for ages,and it's probably better that I expected it to be.It starts all nice and ballady,but then there's a twist..It's quite anthemic in a way.I love it!And it's nice to hear a Eurovision song in Italian for a change.If Litesound don't get through tomorrow,it looks like I'll be supporting Switzerland in May.Well...I can't support Belarus for another year,it's good to diversify :)

No comments: