Friday 30 November 2007

Tomorrow...

...is the 1st of December,which means there might be some festive things going on on this blog.Now that's something to look forward to.
In typical late fashion (seeing as I haven't kept up with the series at all),I thought I'd mention the latest from Idol.Timian Naastad was eliminated tonight.Can't say that was a bad thing,he was hardly one of the best.I'm surprised he got this far actually.Seems Bjørn Johan is favourite to win :/ Also,there's some special show on TV2 tomorrow evening,with all the past winners of Idol and the finalists as well.Aleksander,Kurt,Kjartan AND Margaret Berger on the same stage?Venke Knutson's involved somewhere as well apparantly.I'm so jealous I can't get TV2 :(

In other news,I might be going to Belgium for Easter,which I'm very excited about.I love Belgium,so spending more than a few hours there would be really good.
So,to get in the Belgian mood,I thought I could post the new Hooverphonic video.But it's a bit strange to be honest,so instead I thought I'd post this.

No comments: