Thursday 22 November 2007

Knackered

So the week of Too Much Work is nearly over,I'm so happy.Still haven't quite finished my big Luxembourg essay yet,almost,but I've given up for tonight,I'll have to finish it in the morning.My Russian exam today was slightly better than yesterday's I think.Even if it was a bit weird and was about picking mushrooms...I'm now very much looking forward to the weekend.We're having a night off work tomorrow and are going to eat a lot of chocolate and watch Die Edukators (which is long overdue,seeing as we've been talking about watching it since summer),Mother and Father are visiting on Saturday (bringing lasagne and Russian newspapers),and then I'll probably just sleep for most of Sunday.Mmm,sleep....
Anyway,I've been feeling pretty rough all day,I have an evil sore throat and I'm aching lots.I think there's only one known cure for this,and that is to look at gratuitous pictures of Dima Koldun,such as this:
Ooh he's got such lovely eyes...

No comments: