Monday 26 November 2007

You should have known better than to stay in love with me

Poster Girl mentioned Kjartan Salvesen not so long ago,but I've just come across this fabulous performance of his latest song on the super GMTV-style programme that is must-see viewing for me whenever I'm in Norway- God Morgen Norge.He's been on there before,singing the lovely 'Then Silence'.I don't get why he's not more popular than he actually is in Norway,he's an amazing singer.Anyway,this is 'Leaving Me,' it's a bit melancholy,but don't let that put you off,it's really good.Those Norwegians definitely choose their Idol winners well!


Having said that though,why they got rid of this guy (Marius Barhaugen)in this year's series,I have no idea.

Ok,so I might be slightly biased,seeing as he is ridiculously attractive and he's singing my favourite song in the world ever,but I didn't think he was that bad.Much better than some of the people still in it anyway...

I'm liking Kim Rune Hagen though,he's pretty good...


However,my favourite is Åste Sem.If she doesn't win,it'll be a travesty!

No comments: