Monday 19 January 2009

Top 50- 20: How can we make it together?




Sanna Nielsen- Impatiently Waiting For You


Well living in Germany I've become so environmentally friendly,that I'm going to recycle a post from PVE I wrote about this song last month.
"I have a new favourite song in the world ever.For probably the next 2 days or something.Just like Jakob Sveistrup's Hvem er Venner was my favourite song ever for the middle of last week.I've only heard it twice,but wow,isn't Sanna Nielsen's Impatiently Waiting For You bloody amazing? Yes,it is,that's the right answer.I've never heard any of her stuff before,but somehow came across this and I love it.Partly (mostly?) because it kind of reminds me of Celine's I Drove All Night in a way (in musical terms of course,lyrically it's kind of the complete opposite).It's so upbeat and I love how the verse kind of builds up to the fabulous schlager-lite chorus with its simple but effective lyrics.It's wonderful.Listen."

There.

No comments: