Wednesday 21 January 2009

Top 50- 13: Release me from these arms that never loved me




Dima Bilan- Lonely

Last year was a busy year for Dima.Starting with the Russian Winter Festival (one of the best days ever)- oh,belated s novim godom Russian readers,I completely forgot :/ Yeah,the RWF,then the national finals and all that "no you're not allowed to use that Spanish song,and oh by the way,you're not allowed to call yourself D-D-Dima Bilan anymore" controversy,then preparing for Eurovision,winning Eurovision,touring Europe,doing a few extra gigs in Germany at the same time as Dancing on Ice,presenting the Russian Music Awards,releasing the new album...No wonder he's always so hyper.Lonely is a great song,I love Ty Dolzhna and Eta Bila Lyubov and all the classics,but these kind of songs suit him better I think.

No comments: