Tuesday 27 May 2008

(Old) news from Belarus


As I wrote a few weeks ago,Dima Koldun is due to release his first album on June 11th.I've found out some more about it,although as is often the case with my Russian news,I'm not sure how accurate the sources are.

Anyway,apparantly the album will be called Ya Ne Volshyebnik (I'm not a magician?) Would make sense I suppose.And the tracklist is as follows...



1- Ya Dlya Tebya
2- Nikagda
3- Reality of Dreams
4- Tsaryevna
5- Devushka Moei Mechti
6- Ya Ne Umru Bez Tvoi Ljubvi
7- Angel Mechti
8- Ya Budu Zhdat
9- Vals Boston (I believe this is the one)
10- Zhizn' v Ritme Tantsa (I assume it's a longer version of this one)
11- Vechniy Agon
12- Ty Uletish
13- Day Mne Silu (Zoloto Remix)
14- Work Your Magic (Deep Zone Remix) Yay!

Well that looks like a bloody good album even if I say so myself.Surprised there's no Na Volne though,that would have fit in very well.There's a good mixture of stuff on there though- super upbeat stuff like Ya Dlya Tebya and V Ritme Tansa,along with a bit of folky stuff,huge ballads and kick-arse remixes.Can't wait!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I`m sorry, but this album is fake :(

ti uletish is not even his song it belongs to sofia rotaru

Anonymous said...

This is not him album.This is piratical album