Monday 12 May 2008

Oh my God....


I would comment on Dima's first rehearsal in Belgrade but I don't think I can find the right words.Oh wait,I have- Ridiculous.Cheesy.Oh,and embarassing.As expected you can't help but completely ignore Dima for most of it.What's with the ladder anyway?Why does he magically slide back up it at the end?The ice rink is- also as expected- completely pointless,all three of them are so bunched together it looks so claustrophobic and silly.I know it's only the first rehearsal,but still,I don't really see it improving that much to be honest.And the irony is- the song sounded absolutely fine.

1 comment:

Laura (EuropeCrazy) said...

Dima....ditch the ladder and the overblown violins and Plushenko and his double axels and ....just sing the song why don't you!

It's supposed to be a song contest after all, not "Dancing on Ice".

Why is Eurovision ruined year after year by this ridiculous staging? It takes me back to when Jonatan was singing "A Chaque Pas" and was totally ruined by those stilt walkers etc. :(