Thursday 13 March 2008

It's official...

They've butchered Hasta La Vista :( The version Ruslan performed on Sunday night at the Russian national final is now the official version he'll be doing in Belgrade in May.

Shocking!It was so discotastic and a bit Cara Mia to start with.Not too distinctive maybe but still fabulous.I don't know,maybe I'll get used to this version,I didn't like the 'new and improved' version of Tornero when it first came out in 2006,but I probably like it more than the original now.Although to be honest,the difference between the original and final versions wasn't as big as this.Still,from the (admittedly) limited number of comments around at the minute,it seems I'm in the minority and that most people do actually like it.Anyway though,I am rather liking Ruslan's new look.Especially the hair.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gah, I was afraid that was the case. Oh well, no matter since I'm supporting Dima anyway, but I did quite like Hasta La Vista. And this is sooo different. Do you think Litesound would have practically re-written their song... I think not! I'll probably grow to like it, but it annoys me when they mess around with songs. Although, judging by the comments on youtube, we do seem to be in the minority, and people seem to like this version. Oh and he does look a lot hotter with the new hair :)