Friday 29 February 2008

Reality kicks in when the light goes out

So I haven't been blogging half as much as usual lately- there's soooo much going on at the minute,I just haven't had the time.2 main updates though- 1: Sounds of Europe is now on air at the earlier (and far more sensible) time of 9pm,which is wonderful news if only for us,because it means we can get the bus home instead of having to walk through Soviet-style Guildford at 1am in the fog. 2: I finally got to hear a bit of Dima Bilan's planned Eurovision song,I would post the link but if I remember rightly,the quality wasn't too great.It seemed quite a good song though- the Russian national final of course takes place next Sunday.
Ooh,also another bit of news while I'm here- tomorrow night,me and Keira are off to see Sash! the wonderful German DJ responsible for such delights as La Primavera (which we played on Sounds of Europe on the first show) and Ecuador (which we played on Sounds of Europe on Tuesday).We did want to(and this was the exciting thing I was hoping to write about the other week),get an interview with him for the radio station,but unfortunately it seems he has a bit of a tight schedule tomorrow night so there won't be time.Still though,it should be good to go and see a Euro legend in action :)
Must just leave you with this- it appears I really have been busy and have completely missed Kurt Nilsen's latest single Reality Kicks In.I love it.Here's a video of it complete with pretty pictures of Bergen.

No comments: