Thursday 7 February 2008

Life will give us time to love again

I'm still sulking about Zuma not winning Siste Sjanse last night.So to stop me thinking about the injustice,and also to give me something to do in the 20 minutes I have before I have to run off to German,I thought I'd share a few songs I've been listening to quite a lot lately that are not Always Always.

This is Dima Bilan looking rather nice and singing Ne Skuchay, Bedniy Angel, from the Vremya Reka album.Quite old then,but I've only just come across it really.It's not as good as Yunskiy Dozhd,which is another old one that I've just come across,but there doesn't seem to be any videos of that one anywhere.


And this is Dima Koldun,not looking at his best it must be said- whoever chose that outfit has seriously questionable taste in fashion...Anyway,the song is a cover of Sofia Rotaru's Ty Uletish (You'll fly away).It's wonderful,it does sound a bit old fashioned,and the chorus may well get stuck in your head...But it's still fabulous.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yet another brilliant live performance from Mr B :)

no name said...

pssttt...
read my blog and guess who i am!

Raquelita said...

Hehe,as soon as I saw the name I knew who you were!I shall read it properly later- as usual,it seems there's a lot of events I need to catch up on :)