Thursday 5 July 2007

Pozdravljaju Sochi!

It's been a really annoying day today.Mostly because I was verbally abused by some worthless wench outside the bank in the High Street this afternoon.Stupid bitch.
Anyway,Sochi won the 2014 Winter Olympics,which I'm really happy about.I've seen the advert many times on Euronews,and it looks like rather a fabulous place.Maybe I'll be working for VG in Oslo then,and they'll send me off to Sochi to do all the ski jumping coverage,being as I speak Russian and everything.That'd be cool.
I knew that Mr Bilan had done some kind of song a while ago about the Winter Olympics and stuff,and I just found it on youtube.It's quite sweet.There's even karaoke style Russian subtitles on the bottom,although all I could really understand the first time I watched it was 'Russia' and 'cold' (and I got a 2:1 for Russian this year,how did that happen?!)Oh,and Filip Kirkorov's in it too,which is,erm,always an added bonus :/

No comments: