Sunday 15 July 2007

If there's a cure for what I've got,then I'm not taking my medicine

I'm taking a bit of a hiatus from Russian music at the minute.As much as I love Dima,Chelsi and,erm,Dima again,I've gone back to the spiritual home of fabulous pop: Scandinavia.These are my particular favourites of the minute,most of them appearing on the new compilation album I made (called Eurofabulous),and all of which I heard at the VG Lista concert in Oslo.

Kobojsarna- Sång om Ingenting

I'm sure Sång om Ingenting means Song about Nothing...I thought Kobojsarna were Norwegian,but evidently not.Mikael,Emil and Richard are from Sweden,and I'm not sure which one the lead singer is,but he's rather hot.There's another version of this song playing on their website,it's completely undancy,and I'm not sure if I like it so much...but this version kicks arse :)

Tone Damli Aaberge-Fever

I've never bothered listening to Miss Aaberge's stuff before,but it actually seems rather nice,especially this one.Kind of saccharin yet easy listening pop,it's rather super.I like the coat she's wearing as well,although I'm not sure why she's so enamoured with the guy,he's not exactly Andreas Thorkildsen.

Albino Superstars- Popular

The video to this is possibly the weirdest music video I've ever seen.I suppose 'camp' could be one word for it...but apart from that,I don't really know how to describe it.There's some nice men in it though,and the song is veeeeeeery catchy.Oh,and I'm sure that's the Oslofjord they're sailing around.Looks suspiciously like it anyway.

1 comment:

Poster Girl said...

Oh, thank goodness I'm not the only one listening to that Albino Superstars song! Weird video, but I like the song. I've never heard of Kobojsarna, though--thanks for the tip!