Friday 7 November 2008

Every minute my love for you gets stronger

So not only is Dima K involved in this rock opera thing,he's still got time to churn out brilliant Russkiy-pop.This is Poezd na Yug (Train to the South) and it's great.As always he's talking about good and evil etc etc,but that it doesn't matter because he's on his train going to see someone he loves.Awww.Why don't you get a train to the west and come and see me Dimka?I'd make you happy :) Deutsche Bahn has offers on trips to and from Belarus too,so I read today.Don't do it tomorrow though,I'll be on one to the north.Think it's about time I checked out Flensburg and the rude bakery staff :)



Edit: How fabulous is that intro exactly?I love it!

4 comments:

Poster Girl said...

WOAH at that intro--way to go, Dima! Now THAT'S how to start a song!

Myfizzypop said...

Scientifically that intro is 91% marvelous, which as any mathlete will tell you is very very good indeed. BTW i thought your post title referred directly to me. I am sad now i know the truth :( :P

Raquelita said...

Oh but it is- I don't even like the song,but when I translated the lyrics I thought "damn,that line sums up exactly how I feel about Paul right now" :)

Anonymous said...

oh i adore that song, dima wrote the music which i love mostly! xD