Sunday 9 November 2008

And who are you to judge me?

itunes on shuffle is a wonderful thing.It's just reminded me of one of my favourite ESC songs.2003 was a great year,but Croatia's entry Više nisam tvoja (I'm no longer yours) was one of the best I think.I remember fancying the blond dancer who stands behind Claudia when they're doing the weird line thing.He's camp as anything,but that's never put me off :) Claudia herself is also fantastically gorgeous and cool.If I was that way inclined...no,never mind.Anyway,here's the performance from ESC,complete with pretty crap choreography and awful outfits.And I love love love their accents when they switch to the English version (I Can't Be Your Lover) at the end :)

2 comments:

Laura (EuropeCrazy) said...

2003, a great year, great songs, Renars, great songs, Renars....you get the picture :)

I haven't really been a big fan of the Croatian entries over the years but this was one of the best. That blond guy, I hadn't really noticed him before till you pointed him out. He looks a bit like Jonsi, which can only be a good thing in my book :)))

Raquelita said...

Mmmm Renars...Right,I'm off to watch some Prata Vetra videos :)