Monday 27 October 2008

WYM Official Top 10: Week 5

10: Teitur- The Singer
9: Anžej Dežan- Vroče (Ah Anžej...Sounds of Europe...Guildford...)
8: Marie Picasso- Out of My Hands
7: The Rasmus- Ten Black Roses (Been feeling completely emo lately,TR help :) )
6: Teitur- Ongir Pengar (Part 1 of a 2 part blues theme on the Faroese album- songs are called No Money and Think Positive.One can try :) )
5: Teitur- Káta Hornið ("I've arrived at a conclusion here- it's best to live among others who know where and whom you are" I love that line)
4: Philipp Poisel- Unanständig (Bought the album in Lübeck- it's good- I'll review it sometime.Maybe)
3: Teitur- Tokspor
2: Charlotte Perrelli- Hero

They're still number one...

1: Euroband- This Is My Life

3 comments:

Myfizzypop said...

you just reminded me with your rasmus comment that a woman a work confided in me that she is worried her son has gone EMU!!!!!!!!!!!!! She was in a right mood when i fell about laughing!

Laura (EuropeCrazy) said...

"Vroče"...Oh I really really miss Sounds of Europe, my Tuesday nights are just empty without it :(

It's amazing how we're still playing ESC songs even at this time of year. I was just going through my most-played list on iTunes and "This Is My Life", "Divine", "Believe" and "Shady Lady" were all in there.

Not long till it's ESC season all over again!!

Raquelita said...

Emu,haha! Reminds me of my mum,whenever we're talking on MSN she likes to show me new emoticons (emocons) that she's downloaded :)

I miss Sounds of Europe too,can't wait to get back on air (if they'll let us!) in a years' time...As for ESC,I have a feeling Moscow 09 is going to be one of the best for a long time.Probably just because it's in Russia and the rumour is that Kirkorov's presenting...But the Lloyd Webber thing is pretty exciting too :)