Monday 13 October 2008

WYM Official Top 10: Week 3

10: Teitur- Tu ert ein eingil (still want to see him in Hamburg)
9: Revolverheld- Die Welt Steht Still
8: Marie Serneholt- That's the Way My Heart Goes
7: Philipp Poisel- Unanständig (now I understand it)
6: Teitur- Andvekur (*sigh*,the Faroese album is soooo good)
5: Friðrik Ómar- Somebody to Love
4: Teitur- The Singer (notice a theme this week?)
3: Marie Picasso- Out of my Hands
2: Timati & Sergey Lazarev- Lazerboy

Yeah,it's a bit old now,but I can't stopn listening to it for some reason.I'm sure it makes me do a weird strut-type walk when it's on the ipod too :)

1: Charlotte Perrelli- Hero

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is totally the song of the year for me. I've listened to it every day since I've first heard it. It's just perfect.

What happened when I first heard it:
http://stornisse.squarespace.com/journal/2008/3/2/how-to-create-a-perfect-potential-eurovision-entry.html

Myfizzypop said...

i'm having a bit of a marie serneholt resurgence ever since i learnt she was being covered on the same difference album with I Need A House. Oxygen is bloody beautiful. PS Loving the new sergey. have you heard him on High School Musical yet?