Wednesday 1 October 2008

Guess what...

I think I'm actually all ready for Denmark.Despite only having £13 (!) worth of Kroner left after my hotel bill.Mmmm...thank God for Nationwide and their free withdrawal thing :) I also need to pack and buy several snacks for the trip,but apart from that I'm ready to go.But not before the first Theme Thursday tomorrow...Yes,it's another excuse to post something every week when there's nothing else to talk about.You'll see.

Anyway,I have a question for any Russian readers out there (I know there are some :) ),are Maksim Galkin and Alla Pugacheva getting married or not?As much as I like to keep up to date with all the Russian showbiz news,my sources can be rather inaccurate...

8 comments:

Keira said...

Theme Thursday - how exciting! Although when I first read it I thought you meant at work. I could just picture your little corridor on 'silly hat day' or something. Shame.

Raquelita said...

Haha,oh God- the thing is,I could imagine that too...If I could introduce Fabrika Freitags I'd be up for it :)

kevin (ru) said...

AFAIK, they are not married. All this hype around them is much more a PR stunt than a true love story. You can check Wikipedia for their marital status as well.

Anonymous said...

Good luck in quasi-rural Denmark. Be careful not to tell them you are foreign. You may get deported.

Raquelita said...

Quasi-rural?Deported?But I have a Danish friend and he's really nice,therefore everyone in Denmark must be really nice too!

kevin (ru) said...

My comments are always ignored here. Why do I post them?..

Raquelita said...

Kevin- I looked at Wikipedia,I did think it was a bit of an odd relationship to be true,but I've read so much about it on various Russian websites in the last few months I wasn't sure.Also,my bad translations don't help either!

I admit I am very bad at replying to comments but that's because a lot of the time I check my email at work when I shouldn't,and then forget about it after :/ But please keep commenting,it's great having someone who knows what's actually happening in Russia!

kevin (ru) said...

Ok Rachel I'll keep posting.

Odd stories sell better.