Monday 20 October 2008

WYM Official Top 10: Week 4

10: Teitur- The Singer
9: Teitur- Andvekur
8: The Rasmus- Justify
7: The Rasmus- Ten Black Roses
6: Marie Picasso- Out of My Hands
5: Philipp Poisel- Unanständig
4: Timati & Sergey Lazarev- Lazerboy
3: Friðrik Ómar- Somebody to Love (I tell you,this man is singing at my wedding! He might be 83 by the time I find someone to have a wedding with,but still...)
2: Charlotte Perrelli- Hero (OK,she's probably still number one,but I couldn't post the video for 2 weeks in a row :) )

I'm that sad I listened to this about 5 times in a row at lunchtime.Expect it to feature very highly indeed in the end of year top 10/20/however many I have time to do :) Now I don't wanna get all political on yo ass,but I've been reading about the financial crisis in Iceland the last few days- it made me sad.Especially reading about the attitude of some Brits and Danes towards it all.We're all Europeans and should be helping eachother out.As the Facebook group says "Iceland will come back stronger and bigger- Áfram Ísland!" Yes.

1: Euroband- This Is My Life

No comments: