Saturday 28 February 2009

Elle a La Voix indeed...

Seeing as there was nothing else on tonight,and I can't watch the BBC online anymore,I thought I'd check out Melodifestivalen.I liked Star Pilots,and didn't mind that Esta Noche song,Agnes was OK,I liked Sarah's performance but thought the song was boring,and was a bit disappointed with Maria and Sahlene.But wow,isn't Malena amazing?I've never heard anything like La Voix (well,Alenka was a bit similar in 07 but this is far more upbeat),and I really really hope she wins MF.Which means she won't.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm - the polls in Sweden overwhelmingly favour her winning. Annoying - after weeks of watching, one very camp song comes along and makes everyone crazy.

I hope Alcazar win though - they deserve it.

Raquelita said...

I'm surprised Malena is so popular actually,I would have thought someone like Alcazar or Måns would have been favourite.I do like Alcazar's song (not so much Måns' as you know) but I'm just a bit bored with full on schlager and can't see Sweden ever winning as long as they keep sending it to ESC.

Then again,Slovenia did the whole pop-opera thing in 07 and no one really liked it that much.La Voix is infinitely better though.

Anonymous said...

I'm with you. I really think Måns winning would be a disaster - he's very appealing but the song goes nowhere. Alcazar is simply fierce.