Monday 16 June 2008

When all the screaming is through,I've always been left with you

So I was updating my itunes earlier,when I came across another English version of one of (if not my absolute) favourite Russian songs ever.I've mentioned Ty Dolzhna on here loads of times before,but never really Not That Simple.It's only recently that I've realised what a great song it is.Well,of course it is,it's exactly the same as Ty Dolzhna,but I do love the lyrics to this one.I think it's one of the best break-up songs ever- yes,the lyrics are a bit odd in places and there's some questionable rhymes in it,but still "you should be loving me,you should be holding me"- it is that simple.But effective too.



Watching this video also made me realise- I'd quite like to be stalked by Dima Bilan :)

3 comments:

Keira said...

Ah, wouldnt we all dear. Especially in that outfit (I know thats the only reason you like him in this vid)

Keira said...

Ah, just watched the video - the telephone convo is in english! I've never seen this version before. Shame I cant work out what he's saying. Oh well, looks like I'll just have to watch it again and again until I find out - shame that.

Raquelita said...

Haha,yeah I noticed that last night,I couldnt work out what he's saying either though.