Monday 16 June 2008

Here I am I'm going crazy

Thank you so much to the anonymous person who gave me a link to the English version of Ne Hvataet Eyo Glaz- I knew it existed and I've been looking for it for ages.The clip is only just over a minute but I'm loving what I hear already.English versions are always exciting- I read somewhere quite a while ago that there were meant to be a few English songs on Chelsi's second album.By the way,is that even out yet?Anyway,this is called Every Little Thing She Does and it's written by 2 Swedes (always good)- Franciz and Lepont,and Steve Foster.The lyrics are more typical of a British or American pop song than a Russian one,which is quite nice.And although they might not look like one,Chelsi remind me more than ever of one of the British boybands of my childhood :) I can't wait to hear the full version of this song.
By the way- does anyone know when the new series of Fabrika Zvezd is starting?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can download a FULL version of it here: http://mp3.shmidt.net/song/4819/chelsi_-_Every_Little_Thing_She_Does__anglijjskaja_versija__ne_hvataet_ee_glaz__.html

Anonymous said...

Hi, Rachel, do you want to comminicate with Chelsea ?
If you do, you can leave your questions here:
http://kp.ru/daily/press/detail/1106/
Chelsea will answering all our questions on june 18, from 15:00 till 16:00, Moscow time.
I guess they will be curious to know their music being listened to far abroad :)

Svetlana,
from Russia.

Anonymous said...

Rachel, can you write english lyrics of 'Every Little Thing She Does', please?

Anonymous said...

7th was the last Fabrika...