Saturday 7 June 2008

Happy (blog) birthday to me!


Yes,today is the 1st birthday of Work Your Magic... So S Nyom Razhdenya and Buon Compleanno to me :) Coincidentally enough,the first post I ever wrote wasn't about music at all but about Euro 2008,which of course started this afternoon.Poor Switzerland,I really wanted them to win :( Anyway,more about that another time.
Nowadays of course,Work Your Magic is all about the music (and a bit of Russian reality TV),so what better way to celebrate than to (re)post some of my favourite videos I've put on here in the last year.

Gotta have a bit of Dima of course... I've never liked this video,but let's face it- at least he sounds good on it :)



And then of course,there's Dima B...


Not forgetting the wonderful Chelsi...Gotta love a bit of Krilya


Don't let it be said that there's only Russian music here on Work Your Magic though,I do love a bit of Jonatan from time to time...


And Paolo.


Ooh,and not forgetting the fabulous Marie Serneholt...


There,wasn't that nice?

I know it's very rare that I actually post new music on here,and sometimes my Russian news is a bit dodgy and inaccurate,but I do hope you've enjoyed what you've read.I think you have :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

С днем рождения!

Hope your next year is even better!

Keira said...

Has it only been a year?! I'm always surprised by that. Ahh, takes me back to the early days of Dima promotion, hehe. Nice selection of videos btw that Marie song is ridiculously cheesy though :p

Anyways, happy blog birthday!

Laura (EuropeCrazy) said...

Thanks for a brilliant year - I still love your blog and all your enthusiasm, love and hard work that you put into it.

As Dima B might sing..."cause we believe in yoooooooo" :)

Happy blog-birthday and here's to the next one!

Oh yes, poor old Switzerland, it's not going well for them is it - first Paolo and now Euro 2008!

Raquelita said...

Thanks everyone!
Yeah it seems like longer than a year- then again it feels like we've been obsessed with and promoting Dima K since time began!
Hopefully Switzerland will get a few points from this first round...Hopefully Italy will too although it's not looking good at the minute!

Schlager Queen said...

happy birthday! love that song from Marie!

Schlager Queen said...

i just put it on my blog aswell!thanks!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday and Koldun forever xxx