Sunday 28 October 2007

More Chelsi goodness



It's all go here at Europop Mansions,what with preparations for my Eurofabulous birthday party next Friday,we've been busy shopping (in the fashion hotspot that is Woking- I am now in posession of THE most fabulous dress ever),and making wonderful decorations for the front room.Oh,and we've been doing a bit of work for our degrees.Just a bit.But of course we've let nothing get in the way of our Chelsi frenzy.I'm claiming that it has educational value for me,and is getting me motivated for my horrendous 5 hours of Russian Grammar lessons and 2 grammar tests this week :)

Anyway,having downloaded practically every video of everything there possibly is in the way of Chelsi,I've decided this is probably my favourite one.

Я шагаю по Москве it seems comes from a film (from the 1960s I think),I like the original film version of this song,but I love Chelsi's version very much :) It's been on my ipod practically on repeat for the last few days,which makes a change from Dima Bilan's Ty Dolzhna or Anžej Dežan's Vroče being on repeat.Combined with a video though,it's even more fabulous,the boys are looking rather damn lovely I must say.We also find it quite amusing towards the end when Arseniy looks visibly annoyed that Roman and Aleksei are singing a line that he obviously thought was his.
Anyway,more Chelsi goodness tomorrow probably.Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So if your excuse for your Chelsi obsession is 'revision' whats mine? Yes, listening to Я шагаю по Москве really helps me to understand the molecular pathways of all these lovely compounds... If only ;)

Anonymous said...

Mmmm, just been reminded how hot Dennis looks in this vid :)