Thursday 30 August 2007

Everyone's favourite Belgian :)



So I'm back in our new and fabulous house in wonderfully overcast Guildford,and we've been in a bit of a Jonatan Cerrada frenzy for the last few days.I've finally got round to buying La Preuve du Contraire,and it should come next week,so that's something to look forward to (I hope).
Myself and Keira have been quite taken with this song (the video's quite nice as well :) )

Now I'm not the biggest fan of Spanish music (possibly coz I don't speak Spanish),but I'm thinking this is rather good.I'm looking forward to the third album anyway.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooo, i love all the rolling rrr's in this song :)

Poster Girl said...

It is so funny that you mention Jonatan Cerrada now--he's apparently set himself up a Last.fm account and is friending a bunch of people (woke up to an e-mail about a request from him this morning). And I feel like I read a little while ago that he was doing some sort of weird funding for this album--getting fans to "invest" in it or something. But if he performed on an actual TV show for this video, he must have some decent funding behind him...so what's up?

I love "Mon Paradis" from La Preuve du Contraire, and the title track and "Ruban noir" are pretty great as well.

Anyhow, I'm all for the return of Jonatan :)