Wednesday 22 August 2007

Am I really what you idolise?

There are many jobs in the world that I'd like to do.I'd like to be a translator for Interpol or an EU organisation.I wouldn't mind being a multilingual journalist for VG in Oslo.And I'd love to be Aleksander Denstad With's backing singer (amongst other things).But unfortunately for the minute,I'm stuck (once again) with walking around Gillingham in the rain delivering cosmetics,catalogues and Chinese take away menus.My back hurts,my shoulders hurt,I've pulled more muscles than I knew I even had,and I'm getting paid bugger all :( I'm just looking forward to moving into Europop Mansions in Surrey next week,knocking up some Loving Potion and watching endless repeats of this year's Eurovision :) In the mean time though,I guess this might cheer me up...

No comments: