Saturday 16 August 2008

Oh no!

The Russian Posse is no more according to their youtube channel! How sad,first Fabrika,now the Russian Posse...How will I get my surreal Russian pop based entertainment now,I ask???

Now,I realise I haven't posted anything substantial for a while.This is mostly because I've been distracted by bunnies and the Olympics and ski jumping lately,and also because of the ridiculous biblical computer we have that refuses to let me use youtube,even though all the Russian equivalents that I know of work absolutely fine.Maybe it's youtube that's the problem and not my ridiculous biblical computer..? Anyway,I'm off to Germany in just under 2 weeks,so assuming my laptop arrives in one piece and the internet in my flat works,normal service shall be resumed.There will also be some incredibly exciting stuff coming up in the next week,including a review of one of the most amazing albums (by the world's most amazing singer) that's been released this year,probably a new regular feature that I can't believe I haven't thought of before,and some stuff that's not necessarily music-related at all.There,aren't you incredibly lucky people?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

russianposse is back

:)

not sure when i'll post more vids though x]

Anonymous said...

haha i know russian pose is wonderful channel xP